Who needs the Thermomix? Why every self confessed or closet foodie and cooking enthusiast out there. Make your own peanut butter or jam from organic and local ingredients instead of buying another jar full of preservatives and chemicals. Make beautiful purees and chocolate sauces that will impress even the most discerning guests at your next kitchen party.
Love to cook, but hate to clean? With the Thermomix you can do everything in one bowl, making you not have to clean the blenders, pots, pans, spatulas, wooden spoons and whisks needed to make one meal.
If you thought you had every kitchen gadget already and you dont need another one, well the truth is, you dont need most of those other kitchen gadgets, you just need the Thermomix! But what do I do with all of the other appliances? Sell them! Give them away! The only kitchen appliance people really need is the Thermomix. They figured it out already in Italy with almost every home kitchen owning a Thermomix.
Codfish fillets with citrus butter
- Water 700g
- Potatoes 400g cut into pieces
- Zucchini 600g, cut into slices (0.5cm)
- 4 codfish fillets
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- Butter 80g, cut into pieces plus some extra
- Aniseed 1tsp
- Fresh Parsley 3 spring leaves only, chopped
- Pour water into mixing bowl, insert simmering basket and weigh potatoes into it. Place zucchini slices into Varoma receptacle, insert lightly buttered Varoma tray and place codfish fillets onto it. Thinly peel orange and lemon with a zester or cut peel into thin stripes. Â Sprinkle 1/4 of zest onto codfish and season with salt and pepper.
- Place Varoma into position and steam cook 25 min/ Varoma/ speed 1. Set Varoma and simmering basket aside. Empty mixing bowl.
- Place remaining zest, 80g butter and aniseed into mixing bowl, heat 4min/60â„ƒ/speed1.
- Squeeze orange and lemon and add juice into mixing bowl, mix 30 sec/speed 3. Place codfish fillets, zucchinis and potatoes onto plates and pour citrus butter over codfish. Â Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.