There are tons of recipes out there that can be searched from the Internet, following are just an example of showing
you a list with several most popular Thermomix Recipes:
1. Onion 80g
2. Leek 120g
3. 40g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4. Mixed Vegetable 600g ( e.g. potato, carrot, celery, tomato, beans, zucchini)
5. Water 1000g
6. Vegetable Stock 2 cubes
7. Salt 1tsp
9. Parmesan cheese to taste
1. Place onion and leek into TM31 mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 7
2. Add oil, sauté 3min/Varoma/speed1
3. Add vegetables and chop 6 sec/speed 4
4. Add water and vegetable stock cubes, cook 15 min/100˚C/reverse / speed 1.
5. Add salt and pasta, cook time indicated on the package /100˚C/ speed 1.
1. Parmesan cheese 60g cut into pieces
2. Pecorino 30g
3. Shallots 30g
4. Bacon cubes 150g
5. Extra virgin olive oil 20g
6. 3 eggs (about 60g)
7. 1 egg yolk
8. Salt 3/4 tsp
9. 2 pinches pepper
10. Water 1200g
11. Spaghetti 350g
1. Place parmesan cheese and pecorino into mixing blow, grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place shallots into mixing bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 6
3. Add bacon cubes and extra virgin olive oil, sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1. Transfer into a big bowl and set aside.
4. Place eggs, egg yolk and grated cheese into mixing bowl, season with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper mix 15 sec/speed 4. Add egg mixture into the bowl with bacon. No need to clean mixing bowl.
5. Place water and 1/2 tsp salt into mixing bowl, cook 10 min/ 100˚C/speed 1.
6. Place spaghetti through lid opening into mixing bowl, cook for time period indicated on pasta package/100˚C/ reserve/speed 1. Carefully check if pasta is tender but still firm to the bite. Drain spaghetti in Varoma receptacle and transfer into the bowl with bacon-egg mixture. Mix well, season to taste and serve immediately.
Raspberry & melon smoothie
Melon, pulp 300g cut into pieces
Raspberries 200g frozen
1 Banana, cut into pieces
Apple Juice 200g or Grape Juice 200g
Fruit syrup 20g or Honey 20g
Mango & banana smoothie
1 Mango, peeled, seeded, cut into pieces
1 banana, cut into pieces
Orange juice 500g
Ice cubes 80g
Place all ingredients for 1 smoothie into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 5 and blend 1 min/speed 10. Pour into glasses and serve.
1. Carrots 1- 2, cut into pieces
2. Apple 1, cut into quarters, cored
3. Orange 1, peeled (white part removed) seeded
4. Banana, cut into pieces
5. Oat flakes 30g
6. Orange juice 750g
1. Place carrots and fruits into mixing bowl, chop 30sec/speed 9
2. Add oat flakes and orange juice, puree 1 min/speed10. Pour into glasses and serve.
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
1. Rice 250g
2. Onion 100g
3. Garlic 2 gloves
4. Fresh Coriander leaves 3 springs
5. Fresh Parsley leaves 3 springs
6. Fresh Tarragon leaves 2 springs
7. Olive Oil 50g
8. Fresh Tomatoes peeled 200g
9. Green pepper 80g, cut into pieces
10. Salt 1/4tsp
11. Coconut milk 200g
12. Prawns 500g
13. Fish fillets 400g (e.g. sea bass, hake etc.) cut into 5cm*5cm pieces
14. Cayenne pepper 1 pinch
15. Fresh chive 1 tsp, snipped
1. Cook rice in a pot as indicated on package.
2. Place onion, garlic cloves, coriander, parsley and tarragon into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 6.
3. Add olive oil, peeled tomatoes, green peppers, and salt, blend 15 sec/speed7 and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1-2.
4. Add prawns, fish fillets, and cayenne pepper, cook 3 min/ 90˚C/ reserve/ speed soft. Immediately serve seafood stew with rice and sprinkle with chives.
Green Thai Curry with Chicken
1. Curry paste 30g
2. Fresh Thai Basil 25g
3. Coconut milk 200g
4. Baby corn 80g, cut into quarters
5. Thai Eggplants 150g, cut into eighths
6. Green Beans 150g, cut into 3cm pieces
7. Fish sauce 40g
8. Palm Sugar (Brown sugar) 40g
9. Chicken breasts cut into 400g cut into 2cm * 2cm cubes
10. Lime juice 30g
11. 8 Kaffir lime leaves, break without breaking through
Side dish: Jasmine Rice 250g
1. Place coconut milk into mixing bowl, cook 5 min/100˚C/speed1
2. Add baby corn, Thai eggplants, Thai green beans, fish sauce and sugar, cook 5 min/100˚C/reverse/ speed 1.
3. Add chicken breast cubes, lime juice and Kaffir lime leaves, mix leaves in with spatula, cook 7 min/100˚C/reverse/ speed soft. Serve the green curry in a bowl with rice.
Codfish Fillets with Citrus Butter
1. Water 700g
2. Potatoes 400g cut into pieces
3. Zucchini 600g, cut into slices (0.5cm)
4. 4 codfish fillets
5. 1 orange
6. 1 lemon
9. Butter 80g, cut into pieces plus some extra
10. Aniseed 1tsp
11. Fresh Parsley 3 spring leaves only, chopped
1. Pour water into mixing bowl, insert simmering basket and weigh potatoes into it. Place zucchini slices into Varoma receptacle, insert lightly buttered Varoma tray and place codfish fillets onto it. Thinly peel orange and lemon with a zester or cut peel into thin stripes. Sprinkle 1/4 of zest onto codfish and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place Varoma into position and steam cook 25 min/ Varoma/ speed 1. Set Varoma and simmering basket aside. Empty mixing bowl.
3. Place remaining zest, 80g butter and aniseed into mixing bowl, heat 4min/60˚C/speed1.
4. Squeeze orange and lemon and add juice into mixing bowl, mix 30 sec/speed 3. Place codfish fillets, zucchinis and potatoes onto plates and pour citrus butter over codfish. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.
Risotto with Saffron
1. 1 Shallot
2. Butter 40g
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil 40g
4. Risotto Rice 320g (e.g. Carnaroli)
5. White Wine 100g, dry
6. Water 900g
7. Vegetable or meat stock paste 1tsp
8. Salt 1tsp
9. Saffron 2 doses (each 0.1g)
10. Parmesan cheese 40g, grated
1. Place shallot into mixing bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5.
2. Add 20g butter and extra virgin olive oil, sauté 3 min/100˚C/speed1.
3. Add risotto rice, toast 3 min/100˚C/speed 1 without inserted measuring cup.
4. Add white wine, cook 1min/100˚C/speed 1 without inserted measuring cup.
5. Add water, stock paste, salt and saffron and cook 14-15 min/100˚C/speed1, place simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
6. Place risotto into a serving bowl, mix with remaining butter and parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
l* Mushroom risotto: In step 2 add 250g fresh mushrooms or 50g dried mushrooms (soaked in water for 30 minutes and squeezed out). Proceed as described above. Italians prefer porcini mushrooms. Saffron is optional in this variation.
l *Sausage and apple risotto: In step 2 add 150g sausage meat (cut open a fresh sausage and crumble the minced meat). In step 3 add 100g green apple, cut into cubes. In step 5 add only 800g water and cook 18-19 minutes.
: Keep in mind: Your guests can wait for the
risotto to be ready, but the risotto cannot wait for your guests! : A rule of thumb: For 100g risotto rice you need 300g water with stock paste.
Gluten Free Baking Powder
1. 100g Rice Flour
2. 100g Bicarbonate of Soda
3. 200g Cream of Tartar
1. Combine all ingredients in the TM31 bowl and mix for 10 sec/speed 5.
2. Store in airtight container.
Be wary of commercial baking powders €“ many varieties have flour and other ingredients added which may not be on the label.
Quick Dessert Syrup
1. Zest and juice 1 orange
2. 1 punnet Strawberries rinsed and hulled
3. 1 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
1. Place zest into Thermomix bowl and mill for 10 sec/ speed 9.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend together for 1 min/ speed 8
Strain and serve over ice cream, pancakes, as a coulis for cheesecake, on top of Pavlova or fold it through whipped chocolate cream for a stunning tangy mousse.
Blueberry and Banana Bread
Make one loaf, serves 16-20
1. 2 Large ripe Banana peeled, approximately 460g
2. 4 Egg Whites or 2 Whole Organic Eggs
3. 120g Honey or pure Maple Syrup
4. 120g Macadamia Nut Oil or Grape Seed Oil
5. 1tsp ground Cinnamon
6. 2 tsp Baking Powder (made in Thermomix)
7. 150g Buckwheat Flour
8. 50g Vanilla Protein Powder or Skim Milk Powder
9. 300g Blueberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 170˚C
2. Place bananas into TM 31 bowl and crush for 5 sec/speed6.
3. Add eggs, honey, oil, cinnamon, baking powder, buckwheat flour and vanilla powder or skim milk powder and mix for 10 sec/speed7.
4. Set dial to closed lid position and knead the dough for 1 min/Interval setting.
5. Gently fold in blueberries with spatula then pour into a medium size baking tin and bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Cover with foil half way through cooking if the bread starts to over brown.
6. Remove from the oven and cool for 30 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to finish cooling. Serve plain or toasted with cottage cheese or ricotta and top with fresh fruit like banana, mango and passion fruit or peach and raspberry. Store wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Tip: You can also add 50g of dried pears, dates or apricots to the recipe.